This page together with any other web pages or documents referred too, explains the terms and conditions on which we supply the products listed on our website www.appleblossominteriors.co.uk.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website, you should understand that by ordering any of our Product(s) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept our terms and conditions you will not be able to purchase any product(s) from our website.
www.appleblossominteriors.co.uk is operated by Apple Blossom Interiors Ltd (we) are registered in England and Wales under company number 7817981 registered at 99 Bancroft Street, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1NQ.
1. By placing an order through our website you are agreeing that you are legally entering into a binding contract and are at least 18 years of age.
2. After placing an order with us you will receive an email acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean we have accepted your order at this stage, your order constitutes an offer to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance and we will confirm such acceptance by sending you an email confirming that the product(s) have been dispatched.
3. The contract will relate only to those products that have been dispatched and stated in the dispatch confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Product(s) which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Product(s) has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation.
4. These terms and conditions only apply if you are a consumer, as a consumer you may cancel the Contract at any time within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you received the product(s). In this case you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the product(s) in accordance with our refunds policy (see clause 10). To cancel the Contract you must do so in writing, by post, to Apple Blossom Interiors, Unit 11, Wyndmere Farm, Ashwell Road, Steeple Morden, Hertfordshire, SG8 0NZ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also return the product(s) to us in a new and unused condition and in the original packaging, at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) whilst in your possession. Details of this statutory right and details on how to exercise this right are found on our dispatch confirmation. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Product Description
Our products are shown as accurately as possible, however slight variations may occur, for example the colour of product(s) may vary due to varying settings on your computer, hardware or software from the actual colour of the product that you receive. Certain furniture rangers of our reproduction furniture or collections of furniture, are individual and handmade. Any visible stains, marks and cracks are part of the desired finish and should not be considered as defects. Colours may vary slightly and cracks may appear overtime, this is normal and part of the desired effect and will not be accepted as faulty or returned. All sizes of product(s) are approximates only, a large amount of our products are handmade and their actual size can be up to 2cm larger or smaller than specified on our website. Please take this into account when wanting to purchase a particular product(s).
Products will be at your risk from loss or damage from the time of delivery. Please see full delivery terms under our Delivery section
7. Ownership will only pass to you once we receive full payment of all monies in respect of the product(s), including all delivery charges.
8. The price of any product(s) will be as quoted on our website, except in cases where there is an obvious error such as £0. The prices of the product(s) do not include delivery, which will be added to the final amount, further delivery information can be found under our delivery terms.
Prices may be subject to change at any time, however price changes will not affect orders once we have sent you dispatch confirmation. Prices are confirmed as part of our dispatch procedure. Where a products correct price is less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount, when dispatching the product(s) to you. When the product(s) correct price is higher than that stated on our Website, we will either contact you before dispatching the order or reject the order. We will notify you should this happen.
We are not obliged to provide the Product(s) to you, at the incorrect (lower) price, or if priced at £0, even after we have sent you the order conformation/receipt, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have within reason be recognised as a pricing error.
Payment of products can be made by credit or debit card acceptable to us or PayPal. BACS payment will be accepted but only by prior arrangement.
9. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. No financial compensation will be offered to our customers, in any event, for lateness of goods received to us which are manufactured overseas. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for this period that this Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
When you return a Product to us because you have cancelled the Contract, within the statutory seven day cooling off period (see clause 4) once the product is back with us and been checked, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, and, within any case within 30 days from the day you gave us notice of your cancellation. In such as case we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of the delivery of the product. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us or us collecting it from you.
Products cannot be returned to us because they are unsuitable after the seven day cooling off period, referred to above unless we agree. If we agree to the Product being returned, it must be returned in perfect condition and in original packaging. Apple Blossom Interiors reserves the right to charge you any costs we incur in relation to storing your good(s) - A four week period is deemed acceptable. Costs will not exceed 20% of the value of the Products plus any delivery. If you believe that any of our products are of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact us immediately. Please also send us photographic evidence of any supposed defects so that we may evaluate the situation. No responsibility will be accepted for goods used within a contractual environment i.e.: Public Houses, Clubs or Restaurants.
11. Guarantee and Liability
We guarantee to you that any Product purchased from us though our Website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the products of that kind are normally supplied.
Losses you suffer as a result of us breaching the Contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product that you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching the Contract, Losses that are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time the order is accepted by us.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or under section 2 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main losses or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
12. Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all the contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
13. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content (including but not limited to pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written text and other materials, supplied as part of the Website located at http://www.appleblossominteriors.co.uk
This website may include links to other websites. These links provide further information to our customers, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s), or hold any responsibility for the content of these website(s).
14. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15. Contracts for the purchase of product(s) through our Website will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contract shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.